James Allen Financing / Credit Card
James Allen have many options for buying the ring of her (or your) dreams, and it’s very common to utilise a financing option for a significant purchase like an engagement ring
We’ve also written a detailed James Allen review here if you want some further reading.
James Allen Payment options
Before we look at James Allen’s financing options, it’s worth nothing that James Allen accept payments by:
- All major credit cards
- including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Pay Pal
- Wire transfer
- If paying by bank wire, you’ll get a 1.5% discount on your purchase.
- Once you select the bank wire option, contact your bank to wire the money, and once James Allen has received the payment, your order will be processed. This may take a few days to go through depending on your bank.
- Something to note is that there might be a fee from your bank for the wire
- Splitit is a buy now, pay later provider which
- James Allen financing
- James Allen also offers a line of credit through TD Bank. This is similar to a credit card, with regular monthly payments required
James Allen financing / credit line
James Allen’s credit line works similarly to a credit cart, but can only be used with James Allen.
As it works like a credit card, it means that you have to jump through the same hoops as you would when applying for a credit card.
Advantages of the James Allen credit line are:
- It’s a revolving line of credit, which means that you can use it for future purchases
- You can buy jewelry with 0% down
- They offer an online portal to manage you account
What are the James Allen financing conditions?
To qualify for credit to purchase James Allen jewelry, you must be:
- Resident of the US
- Aged 18
- Making a purchase of more than $2,000
- Subject to credit approval
What are the rates for James Allen financing?
The headline rate for James Allen is 9.90% APR with 24 monthly payments.
However, this can depend on your personal circumstances and for some new accounts it may be as high as 29.9%.
If you have any questions on this, it’s a good idea to contact James Allen directly.
How you can avoid paying interest with James Allen financing
James Allen financing offers a 6 month promotional period, which means that if you pay off your balance within this period, you don’t have to pay any interest on the purchase.
However, something to know is that Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date. If the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period, you will be charged interest payments from the original date of purchase.
Where to apply for James Allen financing
You can learn more and apply at the dedicated financing page on the James Allen website: