Ritani Finance: Your Options
Ritani have many options for buying the ring of her (or your) dreams, and it’s very common to utilise a financing option for a significant purchase like an engagement ring.
Luckily, Ritani do offer financing – you can learn more here, or we’ve detailed the key info in this post.
Ritani Payment options
Before we look at Ritani’s financing options, it’s worth nothing that Ritani accepts payments by:
- All major credit cards
- including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You can split your order on up to 3 credit cards at checkout
- Pay Pal
- Wire transfer
- If paying by bank wire, you’ll get a 1.5%
- Once you select the bank wire option, contact your bank to wire the money, and once Ritani has received the payment, your order will be processed. This may take a few days to go through depending on your bank.
- Something to note is that there might be a fee from your bank for the wire
- Ritani’s credit cart financing
- Klarna is available for purchases under $2,000
Read related article: Ritani returns
Why we recommend Ritani:
Ritani have always offered beautifully ornate ring settings, but over the last few years have repositioned themselves offer some of the best value of any online jeweler for diamonds, both natural and lab-grown.
- Beautiful settings
- Very competitive prices for diamonds
- Excellent service guarantees
Ritani credit card details financing / credit line
Ritani’s credit line works similarly to a credit card, but can only be used with approved Synchrony retailers.
As it works like a credit card, it means that you have to jump through the same hoops as you would when applying for a credit card.
Advantages of the Ritani credit card are:
- No interest if paid in full within 12 months (although interest will be charged in full is the balance is not paid by the end of the promotional period)
- Simple application process
What are the Ritani financing conditions?
To qualify for credit to purchase Ritani jewelry, you must be:
- Resident of the US
- Aged 18
- Subject to credit approval
What are the rates for the Ritani credit card?
If you don’t choose the 12 month payment option, where no interest is due), the headline rate for the Ritani credit card is 9.99% APR for 36 months or 9.99% APR for 60 months. You are choose which of these two options you would like during the checkout process:
However, this can depend on your personal circumstances and for some new accounts it may be as high as 29.99%.
If you have any questions on this, it’s a good idea to review the details on the Ritani site to see which option is best for you..
How you can avoid paying interest with Ritani credit card financing
Depending on what you are buying, Ritani offer a12 month promotional period, which means that if you pay off your balance within this period, you don’t have to pay any interest on the purchase.
However, something to know is that Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date. If the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period, you will be charged interest payments from the original date of purchase.
Read related article: Ritani military discount
Where to apply for the Ritani credit card
You can learn more and apply at the dedicated financing page on the Ritani website: